Access to this website and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that references to "we" means Edward Doyle and our subsidiaries and associates.
1. This website is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of that country and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the website, you accept that your use of the website and any information on the website, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the website or any of the information on it, you agree that the courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
2. We have provided the contents of this website for your information only. The distribution of information on the website may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this website can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. Information about some of the products and services on this website is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page.
4. Information about some of the products and services on this website are subject to additional Legal Notices and Warnings. These notices and warnings are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to carefully read all Legal Notices and Warnings on the pages of this website that you visit.
5. We have given the information on the website in good faith. We have taken the information from sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the website is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this website at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions.
6. Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the Internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the Internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
7. Some pages on this website contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our website. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked websites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
8. Some of the pages on this website contain hypertext links to websites of business units, subsidiaries and associates of Edward Doyle. You are reminded that when you enter such sites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
9. Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of this website or any its contents.
10. The information contained in this website is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation we do not make any warranties or representations as to their completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of this website. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this website.
11. The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification. The information in this website may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this website up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
12. Copyright in the website, the images and the information set out on it belongs to us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent.
Edward Doyle and the Edward Doyle logo are protected by copyright law.
Other names, trademarks and brands used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
These terms were last updated: Sat, 04 Aug 2018 00:01:00 +0000